Download MSDict Oxford Beginners Chinese Dictionary S60 5th Edition 5.00 5.00
We did not scan MSDict Oxford Beginners Chinese Dictionary S60 5th Edition 5.00 5.00 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from freesoftware0.
freesoftware0 lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for MSDict Oxford Beginners Chinese Dictionary S60 5th Edition 5.00 5.00 are provided to you by freesoftware0 without any warranties, representations or gurantees of any kind, so download at your own risk.
An OXFORD Chinese-English-Chinese dictionary with over 10,000 words and definitions.
A Mobile Guide to Basic Chinese
The Oxford Beginner's Chinese Dictionary consists of Chinese-English and English-Chinese dictionaries with about 10,000 words. Designed specifically for adult learners who are either learning from scratch or refreshing lost language skills, it offers an easy to use dictionary, extra help with vocabulary, and essential information on living and interacting in the Chinese-speaking world, and respectively the English-speaking one. Also available - Audio Oxford Beginner's Chinese Dictionary, featuring the Oxford English audio database of 17,000 Oxford pre-recorded audio word pronunciations to help you improve your listening and speaking skills in English. Carefully Selected Vocabulary
The dictionary is exceptionally easy to use, because it moves away from the traditional dictionary layout.
- Carefully selected vocabulary, suited to beginner level
- Section on core vocabulary - all the words you absolutely must know at this level, for everyday life and to help you through your exams
- Notes on grammar and usage throughout the text
- Thousands of phrases to show how language works in context
The dictionary does not include Chinese localization software and you will need localization software installed separeately.
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The Oxford Beginner's Chinese Dictionary is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
- Quick dynamic search of words while you type
- Audio pronunciations (through additional installed sound modules)
- Hyperlinks between different related words
- Handy custom filteres added to help you locate the word you are searching for:
- Fussy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
- Keyword- used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
- Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
- Dynamic changing of font sizes
- History lists of visited words
- Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
- Fullscreen support
- Page scrolling mode added
- Ability to select and change the language for MSDict menus and messages. The supported languages are- English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Finish, Russian and Portuguese.
- Copy single words, selected paragraphs or whole word definitions in external programs on your phone
- Two different work modes- View and Selection for your convenience when browsing word definition
The MSDict 5 Out Now - MSDict is Now Talking with the Oxford Voice
The new dictionary reader is speech enabled and powered by the extraordinary add-in Oxford sound module of 50,000 pre-recorded words that will allow you to listen and learn genuine English pronunciation.
- 50,000 audio word pronunciations to be used with any MSDict English monolingual dictionary or bilingual one with English
- high-quality recordings with British English pronunciations compiled and recorded by Oxford University Press
- the riches sound database available for mobiles
- accurate coverage of different homographs, variant forms and inflections
- full information on parts of speech and subsenses covered
Related programsOur Recommendations
Crazy winter for Leo the chicken in the Far North! More troubles to come in this second episode of the already famous In Fusio Fried Chicken.Download
Read and search the Bible on your Symbian 60 v 3.0 device!Download
Mundu Radio is a new and innovative mobile internet radio service. Mundu Radio offers users the opportunity to listen to unlimited music or content of choice.Download
Business and personal money and budger manager. Track, schedule and analyze your incomes and expenses.Download
So Cool! Enjoy the Water Drop - Crystal Ball plus Screen Saver with Flash Lite. Bring more diversification on your Smartphone screen.Download
The latest casual puzzle game powered by MGS. Two different play modes. Cool animations and two difficulty levels. You can challange players all around world in via GPRS now.Download
Top Downloadslast week
Program TagsPopular tags for MSDict Oxford Beginners Chinese Dictionary S60 5th Edition 5.00
- MSDict Oxford Beginners Chinese Dictionary S60 5th Edition 5.00
- MSDict Oxford Beginners Chinese Dictionary S60 5th Edition 5.00 download
- MSDict Oxford Beginners Chinese Dictionary S60 5th Edition 5.00 screenshots
- MSDict Oxford Beginners Chinese Dictionary S60 5th Edition 5.00 questions
- MSDict Oxford Beginners Chinese Dictionary S60 5th Edition 5.00 Review
- MSDict Oxford Beginners Chinese Dictionary S60 5th Edition 5.00 for Symbian Review
- MSDict Oxford Beginners Chinese Dictionary S60 5th Edition 5.00 Symbian Travel & Holiday Review